Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Grrrr

Let me first start by saying how excited I am that we are having this child and I can't wait to hold him, kiss him, love on him, teach him and watch him grow.

However......

I REALLY HATE FEELING LIKE THIS!!!! I can't sleep, I can't get comfortable, I cry all of the time, I hate not being in control. I hate being a total and complete insecure wreck. I'm sure my husband is ready for normal Anna Leigh to come back. Not for a while - Horrible, terrible Anna Leigh is here to stay for a while - deal with it.

Boo.....

3 comments:

Amanda Barefoot said...

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad!

Mostly Clueless said...

It's okay - I'm just a huge psychotic person right now.... :)

Tara Howell said...

Maybe getting your iron lined out will help. You'll forget the labor when you hold him and Tom will forget the psychotic Anna Leigh. It all works out!