Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Nesting

I'm guessing that is what I am going through right now - and my husband thinks I'm crazy. Do you even know how many bags of crud I have thrown out of our house? I look like a mad woman. The house can't get clean enough - in fact I have a meeting with a housekeeper tonight to see if she can help me out. How do two people accumulate this much crap?! It's ridiculous. Why have I saved shopping bags from Neiman Marcus? Can someone please tell me why I need to save this before? My house is going to be very empty by the time I'm done with it. For real. Tom just needs to stay out of my way.....

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

This is normal. I must say, I am proud of you. Throwing away/giving away is hard. You always think you might need what you are about to let go. Good job, friend.