Monday, October 12, 2009

I Love My Creative Friends

I really do love that all of my friends are creative. Thank goodness for that because I don't have a creative bone in my body right now. Over the past several months, I have reconnected with an old college friend of mine. This girl was my potluck dorm roommate my freshman year - and I would have to say my best roommate I ever had. I think it was because we didn't know each other before then, so we didn't in each others business. Now she lives not too far from Tom and I and her and her husband have a cute little boy. She is lucky enough to be able to stay at home with him and has a side business making bibs, burp cloths, baby bags, etc. I had her make me some stuff and I was totally stunned when she gave them to me yesterday. I am scared to use them because they are way too cute! You'll have to check out her website - http://www.henrysmommy.com/ I just can't tell you how impressed Tom and I were - this stuff is awesome! Here are some pictures of what she made us: