Tuesday, October 20, 2009

They move....even when I'm sitting perfectly still

Even though pregnancy isn't my cup of tea....I still find things to laugh at. Like the fact that I can be sitting perfectly still and my boobs magically bounce up and down. How is this possible, you ask? Well, the alien child that lives in my belly has figured out the right place to kick right under my rib cage so that my boob bounces up and down. I didn't think it was really that noticeable until I was in a meeting this morning with several co-workers. I was talking about important stuff (everything I say is important) when I noticed my coworkers looking at me awkwardly. Finally one of them burst out laughing that my boob was bouncing up and down. How can you not find this hilarious? He's going to be a trouble maker, I tell you. One of the things that makes me most curious is how he can maneuver this. You see, both his head AND his feet rest comfortably under my rib cage....he's a little confused. Yet, he can still muster the strength to kick my boob. Awesome.

1 comment:

LF said...

OMW...lol that is hilarious.