Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Is Killing Legal When You are Pregnant?

Because that's about where I am right now. Waking up to Tom screaming at me that my tires and wheels were gone from my truck and it was now sitting on concrete blocks was not the greatest start to my day. For the third time in three years, we have been robbed. SERIOUSLY?! What did we do so wrong that this is what happens to us? I promise I'm a good person - I even walked in the rain over to my neighbors on Saturday to let them know their window was down on their car. I'm a nice person - why does this s$&@% keep happening? I wish we could move - I just can't fathom putting our house up for sale with a baby on the way. I want to kill so many people right now. #1 - the freaking bastards that sat outside my house and stole from us #2 - kind of want to kill my husband - I didn't want a truck, but I gave up the fight - I certainly didn't want a truck with fancy tires and wheels on it. I have begged since February for him to take that crap off my truck. Nice of someone to steal it off. Bastards. I hate people right now.

1 comment:

Amy Elizabeth said...

in this world, there is a great force in this universe that is committed to pissing you off, wronging you, ect. It is only the very nature of the universe. in the words of the late Victorian writer, Thomas Hardy, the good are always down-trodden by the evil/macabre members of society. it is only how the universe balences its self out. without these forces, we could never know pain and thus, never know joy. the universe is hard to accept but the indespensible maxim is that it exists and u with it. i love u very much,
- Amy