Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to Two of my Favorite Gals

I love you both and am so thankful for our friendship. Over these last 9 years (yes Kathy...it's been 9 years since I infamously did the helicopter with the shell of my shirt at the Tumbleweed and made out with Bonnie's crush in the back seat of her car...not one of my finer moments in life) you two have really helpe me become the person who I am today and I am so thankful to have you both in my lives. Amanda - you will have the cutest little nose this weekend and Kathy - I hope your bday celebrations are filled with love and laughter. You two deserve all that you can have and more! Love you both!!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Who could forget "the helicopter" at the Weed. We were destined in be friends. Thanks!

Amanda Barefoot said...

Thank You!! So sweet!
so many great memories and more to come!