Monday, July 20, 2009

What is in a name?

Holy crap! Now we have to name this little boy?! I didn't realize how hard this task would be. Everything we think of, we can think of some drug dealer, weirdo or strange person that has that name. The one name I liked, Tom informed me that the leader of the swingers in Spearman was named that. They have swingers in Spearman? Are there enough people to go around? I thought most people there were bible beaters, how do they have a swinger population? I digress...

Anyway, I'm actually quite proud of the Hubby. I thought he was going to want some boring popular name, but I have been mistaken. He actually came up with cool ones. But, again, remembered that most of them were drug dealing swinger weirdos. So we've narrowed it down to one name....and I'm taking today to really think about it. This is the name that will stick with this kid FOREVER... and that freaks me out. I'm even scared to type it because that makes it so forever.....Marshall William Kirk*

*The user of this blog is allowed to change her mind if she wants to with no judgement

4 comments:

Amanda Barefoot said...

love it!
names are hard!

Mostly Clueless said...

It is!! And for some reason, it seemed so effortless for you guys!

Kathryn said...

I am proud of you....for having an open mind. Mine is rather closed when it comes to Zach's name choices. Yick.

Tara Howell said...

I like it!! We thought the boys names were way harder than the girls.