Monday, July 6, 2009

Tom's New Toy

I've never met a man who likes to vacuum as much as my husband. He finally convinced me that we needed a new vacuum cleaner yesterday and that we needed this particular Dyson. Let me just tell you - spending that much money on a vacuum cleaner really pained me, but the joy on Tom's face last night while he "played" with it was priceless. Most people, I believe, vacuum because they have to and it's probably disgusting not to do it. Tom, on the other hand, had the biggest grin on his face for the 2 HOURS that he spent vacuuming. He moved all of the furniture in the house and cleaned every space in our house. Now, I'm not complaining at all because this is one thing I NEVER have to worry about. I just find it completely hilarious that he was so happy to do it. I tried to take a picture of him grinning, but he wouldn't let me. Thank you Dyson for bringing so much joy to our home.

3 comments:

ChrisReed1975 said...

I am just like Tom and I own a dyson. It is a thing of beauty. Also, with dog hair, it rules

Anonymous said...

So is it worth the money? I want to get one of these too, but just like you, can't see spending that kind of money on a VACUUM!
Becky Hawk

Mostly Clueless said...

It totally rules, Becky. Actually made us realize what disgusting pigs we are.