Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sometimes I long for you...

Oh Bumpit - How I wonder about you sometimes. When I pass you in the isle at Walgreens, I wonder about your ease and style. Not because I want big hair, but because you are a mystery to me. How can one thing make so many women so happy? And how does it not poke out of the bottom of your hair? Must you tease your hair even more just to hide the wonder that is the Bumpit? There are many questions I want to ask you. I think I just want to buy you just to play around one Saturday afternoon. Will my hair look like this?

Probably not - #1 Because I'm not a model and #2 I don't know how to look that seductive and slutty at the same time. Maybe I will waste the money on you...just so all of my questions can finally be answered. Until the next infomercial intrigues me...like those pads you put on your feet that are supposed to bring out all of the toxins.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We went out to a bar on Saturday night and made a drinking game out of the "Bumpit". Every time we saw one, we had to drink. Needless to say, we drank ALOT!
Becky Hawk

Mostly Clueless said...

OMG - that sounds like the BEST drinking game! I'll have to try that...in January.