Monday, July 13, 2009

My Good Luck Charm

I now believe that Alanda is my good luck charm. We had a nice long chat about babies and motherhood....and being crazy on Saturday. I was asking her when she felt Madi moving around and how would I know it was the baby and not other stuff. I had settled that it would just be a few more weeks, so I should stop worrying. But I was wrong! It wasn't but a few hours later after Tom got home that the alien that resides in my belly starting moving and kicking around. I can say that it is the oddest and coolest sensation at the same time. To see and feel your insides moving around is quite weird. But now, I just picture that scene in Alien where and alien actually does pop out of their bodies, and not a baby. I hope this thing doesn't rip through my skin.......

1 comment:

Amanda Barefoot said...

it is weird and cool. just wait until the end of your pregnancy! oh my....it is FREAKY when they do flips and you can identify an elbow or knee!