Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thank You, Kathy

I am out of control. At least I admit it. It's not news to most of you. Just a little bit ago, Kathy helped me come to the conclusion that I needed to have a fashionable diaper bag. I mean, who doesn't? Because I know that is the first thing people are going to notice about me carrying around this little boy - What kind of diaper bag does she have? Well, here you go folks


A lovely Kate Spade Nylon Abigail Baby Bag will make my life complete. Thank goodness I paid for the overnight shipping....because, if you are keeping up - I NEED IT NOW! I like that it says it has two exterior pockets for your wine bottles....I mean, baby bottles. Well, maybe one for a small personal wine bottle and one for a baby bottle....even it out a bit.

Now, when people look at me and I look like crap because I haven't slept in days and my kid is crying and I look disgusting, they will think I am amazing because I have a fashionable diaper bag. Need I say more?

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I am so glad I could be of assistance. Wait, aren't you worried that you asked the only one without a child for help? I will not take the blame for the overnight shipping. That is all you, lady.

Amanda Barefoot said...

you are going to hate that diaper bag. the handles aren't long enough. but at least it's kate spade. oh...and i hardly even used a diaper bag. all you need is a couple diapers/wipes and your boobs. you should have called me. :0)

Mostly Clueless said...

No boob usage here....so no worries. I'll play with it tomorrow and see. I would have to buy a new bag anyway because the purses I have are the gucci fabric bags and they won't take well to wiping off spit up. We'll see what I think tomorrow.