Friday, July 10, 2009

My Crazy Dad....

Have you met my crazy Dad? If not, you are totally missing out. While he spent all of his life providing a wonderful life for the 3 of us girls, he now enjoys letting loose now and again. This is a picture after Mary Catherine's wedding....well, a few hours into the after-after party. I think we had floated the second keg by this time. (little did I know I would be impregnated a week later - good thing I drank A LOT that weekend) In the picture with him is Joe -MC's friend that Dad would adopt if he could. Mostly because he was surrounded by females his entire life and Joe gets Dad. This picture just makes me happy... Who couldn't love this man?

2 comments:

Me in a Buttshell said...

heart warming! If I was Amy, I would do a cheer. Something N-O-E-L...um, what rhymes with L that makes sense here? I see, for this and many reasons I would have had a short lived cheerleading career. In any case, your papa is a gem and is going to be an amazing grandpa.

Amy Elizabeth said...

I LOVE this picture!!!