Thursday, July 23, 2009

Yes, I know they are HUGE

SO STOP STARING!!! News Flash - I have huge boobs. This does not give you permission to stare at them without consequences. I'm pregnant - give me a break. Yes, I do realize that I can't hide two things the size of watermelons on my chest. Yes, I know they are probably the same size as Dolly Parton's. No, I don't care to talk about it with you, my three male coworkers. Seriously - why is this an okay discussion for people to bring up to me at work all of the time? I don't talk about your expanding beer belly or small male genitalia. I guess since you bring up my boob size 18 times a day, maybe I should start. Tell me how comfortable that would make you.

Off my soap box now....

4 comments:

Zach said...

So many things I want to say about this, however I will refrain from publicly commenting.

Mostly Clueless said...

Zach, I wouldn't kill you because I love you and your wife... it's the other people....

Amanda Barefoot said...

wow. some people.
you have my permission and encouragement to ask them about their expanding beer bellies and small genetalia.

Unknown said...

Wow, I so miss our work environment. I can totally picture this conversation.